Proposed Budget and Plan
Play.CLOH.org Budget Spreadsheetdml6-budget
Accepted File Types: xls, xlsx, csv
Provide a 300 word budget narrative explaining each budget item proposed.
300 words max.
- $19,350, Design & Art costs are for graphics of the 96 XPs ($150) and 9 badges ($350) plus the handbook and playlist wizard app ($1800) coding in LiveCode for the XP/HQ Orientation. Appealing designs help at first blush and within the LRNG site.
- $21,700.00 for Tech Tools
- Q300 Milestone Pods, digital pedometers
- Q100 Raspberry Pi 3 to 100 opening phase students, gratis, $35 + $10 case + $20 64gb MicroSD. Some cables, monitors, keyboards, cameras and gadgets for mobile lab.
- Presenter tech of $4,200 + $600 for internet + $660 for eCommerce fees.
- $20,000 to coaching for costs of books, clinics, scholarships, plus marketing and support specific to the American Coaching Education Program operated by Human Kinetics. Impacts XP/Sports Reader, XP/HQ Orientation and badges Rookie Coach and Sports First Aid.
- $6,540, infrastructure, insurance includes 230 memberships to American Water Polo and BGC financial oversight: checks, payroll, 501(c)(3) office.
- $23,660, PR & Marketing launches 4.3 campaigns at $4K each with partners with extensive catalogs / marketing presence: eLifeguard, AD Starr (baseball), Pro Bikes, AutoCoach.au.com, TeamUnify.com, Pair.com, LiveCode.com for EDU outreach.
- Streaming and public viewing rights for sports/culture films by Dave Zirin, $350 each to Media Education Foundation. Impacts XP/Not Just a Game, XP/Race Power & American Sports, XP/Sports In Society.
- Print/Postage, $1,800. Press releases, monthly, 12 x $180 = $2160.
- $33,000 covers staff and payroll
- Exec Coach = Mark Rauterkus at 50% FTE = $25,200.
- Goals Coach, Kay Atman, Ph.D., creator of Goal Inventory Index. Impacts six Goals XPs, Level 1 to Masters, $3,000.
- CEO of SpiderLearning.com, Bill Taylor, $4,800 as Interface Coach that bridges network partners to LRNG.org for bestowing badges.
- $750 for Sports equipment, 25 polo balls/SKWIM disks, $30.
Wiki page of the proposal, (edits happened): http://aforathlete.wikia.com/wiki/DML_Competition/Application#Overview