Provide a preliminary implementation and communication strategy, including a plan for engaging organizational stakeholders and audiences who will use the proposed playlist(s).
300 words max.
Schools, districts and coaches announce to potential Tech Captains.
Student craft playlists with our four-quarter playlist-wizard that streamlines and simplifies logic within our efforts. Students are presented XPs and optionally: skip, reading more, flag for later and choose to begin. The LiveCode, open-source wizard is shared at XP/HQ_Orientation. It prompts student choices and minds sequences.
Tech Captains earn 20 XPs among 96. The depth and range of XPs has years of quality challenges. Students are encouraged to begin again every scholastic season, 3x per year.
Tech Captains unlock eligibility for attending overnight camps, certification opportunities and badges Rookie Coach; Sports First Aid; and Jedi-like Lifeguards.
Internal communication among students and leaders with our open-source community trumpets tech-rich, wiki-driven, github-enriched communication. Alerts arrive with TeamUnify’s powerful tools and multiple email lists. Personal interactions and teleconferences within XPs, especially XP/Sport In Society, address house-keeping matters.
Contacting people in sports is easier than most other interests. External outreach occurs at competitions, coaches clinics, sports-page coverage, media interviews, podcasts, and to schools, teams and leagues.
Play.CLOH.org’s 35 partners do extensive outreach. Our success within LRNG get promoted and amplified to the national offices (YMCA, JCC, Boys & Girls Clubs, Faith-based Organizations).
* Budgeted and in-kind PR occurs in catalogs and clinics. (A.D.Starr, Human Kinetics, TeamUnify and eLifeguard.com. Pittsburgh hosts 2017’s National Drowning Prevention Alliance convention.)
* PA High School Athletic Directors, collaborator, reaches scholastic athletes.
* TeamUnify.com has one of the largest web sites in youth sports.
* Media partners include Urban Media Today (local), Dave Zirin (national).
* Pair.com, IHMC.us, LiveCode.org, have extensive presence and communication capacity in global tech sectors.
* Water Polo Association, SKWIM connect to aquatics. AutoCoach.au.com has customers around the world.
Wiki page of the proposal, (edits happened): http://aforathlete.wikia.com/wiki/DML_Competition/Application#Overview